Monday, February 12, 2007

The Tiki Bar



Ok, I have come to love this show, The Tiki Bar. This is grass roots, web show, gone big time. The show focuses around a Tiki Bar. There a crisis will evolve and Dr. Tiki will have to prescribe an alcholic beverage to solve the problem. In the end what you get is decent entertainment and a recipie for a darn good drink! Not bad for 10 minutes of your time.

The show is rather random and would appeal to some of my friends that are into all things random. Check it out. http://www.tikibartv.com/tikibar_display.php?pver=qh&vid=28

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day! This post could not be written any better!
Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate!
He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him.
Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!


my weblog ... Hotel economici a parigi con colazione